Monday, November 5, 2007

Wheeeee/Waaaah

We drove up to Glen Alps on Saturday to see if there was any sledding to be done -- boy, was there! They must have had eight inches of snow. There were a ton of people up there with skis and snowboards.



We bundled Mr. Baby up in his brand-new snowsuit, busted out the brand-new toboggan, and got ready for the hilarity and excitement to begin!



Unfortunately, I think there were too many brand-new things going on, because Soren's attitude toward sledding was... lukewarm. And by lukewarm, I mean tearful.



Oh well. I'm sure he'll love sledding eventually. He'd better! I love sledding, and I need a cohort!

1 comment:

Cookie Munster said...

Oh man, I hope this doesn't become one of those "My parents love sledding, but they scared me as a baby, so now I hate it" situations. Because that would suck.