Tuesday, June 12, 2007

He's getting away!

Soren's got a funny new habit -- he likes to move his playpen around (while he's inside it) by sitting against the mesh wall and banging his head against it. It's very cute, and pretty effective at moving the playpen around, and thank god we don't live in a second-floor unit, because it involves a lot of pounding noises.

It's mainly amusing because I'll put him in there, leave for a little while (to take a shower or let him take a nap), and when I come back, he's in a totally different place. This morning, he moved it all the way across the room to the bathroom door, so when I got out of the shower, he was right there to give me a cheery "HI!!!" I'd love to do some kind of stop-motion film of him moving the playpen around. It would be like some kind of old Benny Hill thing, and there would be wacky music, and you'd just see this playpen zooming all over the place. And then a vicar would start chasing it, and a bobby would chase the vicar, and they'd go through a door on the left and come back out through a door on the right, and then some sort of shark would appear and start chasing everyone, and wow, I really hope you know what I'm talking about.

If you don't, there's a link to enlighten you: Benny Hill Lego thing

Finally, for your viewing pleasure, here are some adorable teeny mew gull chicks at the lagoon!

No comments: