Wednesday, March 25, 2009

More Horrible Parenting on My Part

Sigrid took her first forward-facing ride in the stroller today! She seemed to think it was a good thing, what with all her smiling and foot-kicking and lack of crying, but she's wrong. It's stunting her language development, dontcha know. It is my parental duty to interact with her AT ALL TIMES. Even now. She's been napping in the stroller for a good 2.5 hours now, but I should probably be keeping her awake so I can talk to her and keep her on the college-bound track.

Just think how much more verbal Soren could be if we'd kept him rear-facing in the stroller all this time. The mind boggles.

2 comments:

MG said...

I bet you're one of those moms who didn't read to her in utero either. *snicker*

Claudia Golden said...

I thought I taught you better than that!???? wait...they didn't have rear-facing strollers back then...OK, I take complete responsibility for your lack in parental skills...(I'm a) Bad Mom...Bad...Bad...