Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm Not in Vietnam

Just to clarify, Chris is the one in Vietnam. Not me. I'm having far too much fun enjoying the steamy jungles of East Greenwich to get on a plane for 16 hours. Actually, we had some sweeeet thunderstorms yesterday, which lowered the temperature nicely, so I think our weather might be nicer than Vietnam's now.

Mom and Kelly Ann left on Tuesday -- Soren and I miss them! We had a great time just hanging out and playing lots of Scrabble and Wii bowling. Mom did start feeling slightly insane really productive at a couple points during her stay -- she built some shelves for our kitchen cabinets and cut down a couple ugly bushes in our front yard. Thanks, Mom! And thanks, Kelly Ann, for making a really freaky-looking Mii that now shows up in crowd scenes and other random parts of our Wii games! He gives me nightmares! OK, not really.

Anyway, there's not much going on now... Soren and I are just going through our usual day-to-day routine and looking forward to Monday, when Chris comes back!

No comments: