Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Deuce's Internet Premiere

I had my 18-week ultrasound today, so Chris and I got our first good look at The Deuce! It's funny -- two days ago, I still hadn't felt any kicks and was starting (well, continuing, if you want the truth) to feel anxious, but I started feeling little thumps yesterday, and the scan today looked great, so now I feel much better. So, to celebrate, here's one of those slightly incomprehensible ultrasound pics! Hint: that grey baby-shaped blob is the baby.



High five!



Come on -- don't leave the Deuce hangin'!

4 comments:

Claudia Golden said...

Back attcha Duece (ette?) or Duecella? Keep up the kickin' !!!

See ya in a couple of days, tell your mommy I love her (one kick for yes, two kicks for no)

Gramma

Auntie KellyAnn too!!!!

Miriam Goldstein said...

Whoa! There's totally a little person in there. Weird. :)

Michelle said...

I love the high-five : )

EricaRuch said...

it TOTALLY is a high-five!