Monday, January 14, 2008

Thought Jambalaya

I am stealing this link from alaskanmama because it is awesome.

Here's an idea for the organizers of the Super Bowl: keep an eye on the nationwide weather reports for a week before the big game, and then play in the stadium that will have the crappiest weather. Football - snow = boring. Especially when the Patriots are going to be in the Super Bowl, so we obviously know how the game will turn out.

Can I tell you why the internet is a beautiful, wondrous thing? It is because there was this milk commercial from 1993 that I used to LOVE, and I figured that I would never see it again after the ad stopped running, but then I thought of it again a little while ago and looked on YouTube, and behold: it lives.

Another wonder of the internet: I can be watching Scrubs and think, "Man, that Janitor seems to be a tall fellow," and then the internet will tell me just how tall he is. What? Look it up yourself, if you really want to know.

Soren's squid hat has been passed on to his friend Margot, since it doesn't fit over his huge head any more. It looks pretty good on Margot, and the squid seems happy to have a new baby to feast upon.

Margot:

And Soren:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does that flickr pool not just make you want to take up cross stitching? I never thought of all of the fun and dirty things you could create.

(Must stop...have enough obsessions)

Kirsten said...

Yeah, I really need to NOT take up a new hobby. I'll save the obscene cross-stitching for retirement.

Anonymous said...

Aaron Burr!

Man, I had almost forgotten how awesome that commercial was.

MG said...

I like the fact that someone knitted leggwarmers for a public statue! The Truthiness elf was pretty funny too.

Margot looks so cute in the squid hat!