Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Improving++

Sigrid's oxygen has been turned way down, and she gets to nurse again! She may be able to move out of the ICU tomorrow and onto a regular patient floor, and then... maybe a day or two until she's free? I don't want to jinx anything.

Last night, I got to sleep in my own bed while Chris took one for the team and slept on the Chair That Turns Into What They Call a Bed But Which Is Pretty Much Just a Flat Chair. So I'm grateful for that. I'm back on third shift tonight, but hopefully Sigrid will be more comfortable than she's been the past few nights.

1 comment:

M&M said...

So I guess that is a no go on buying you a "Chair That Turns Into What They Call a Bed But Which Is Pretty Much Just a Flat Chair" for your birthday.

Hope you are both home soon.