Friday, October 10, 2008

The All-Pervading Election

Either we're watching more election coverage before 7 PM than I think we are, or they're teaching Soren current events at school. I was reading the paper the other day, and he pointed to a picture and said, "There's John McCain!" Wha? He also knows Barack Obama by sight. And I really don't know why. I mean, their names come up in conversation at home, and he's certainly heard them mentioned on TV, but I didn't know he was getting enough election info to be able to put the faces with the names. I wonder if he can also summarize their positions on health care and the war. I'll ask him.

3 comments:

Jul said...

I bet his answer will be way more comprehensible than one from Sarah Palin...

Megh said...

Kisun knows Obama too, but whenever she says McCain, we snap the little rubber band around her wrist.

Anonymous said...

Maybe he could call me and give me his summary so I can have someone break it down into basic english for me.