Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New Title, Same Pay

Since Soren joined the Anderson family, he has risen effortlessly through the ranks from Competent Newborn to his current role as Vice Toddler. As his two-year performance review approaches, we are proud to announce that Soren is being promoted again, this time to the position of Chief Big Brother.

The newest member of his department, so far known as "The Deuce," is still in training, and will be joining us full-time at the end of November.



Hooray for the "big budda"!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG - he's a little boy! GAH!

We so need to skype. I need a public school dose. ya wanna?

Brian said...

You have to be careful with names. Don't be surprised if #2 grows up to be World Series of Bungee-Jumping-Snowboardcross-Hold-'Em Champion.

Kirsten said...

Well, we called Soren "Shorty," and he hasn't exactly lived up (down) to that name. I'll take my chances. A cool fetal name with street cred is very important.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! I haven't even gotten used to friends having a kid -- now you're going to make it children, plural? Nooooo!

Because it's all about me, clearly. :) Congratulations, guys!

Anonymous said...

So this proves you're actually still doing it, which freaks me out a bit... But congrats! I can't believe you're having babies. I think that freaks me out more!
Love you
Mel

Cookie Munster said...

Woo hoo! Congrats on tiny person two.

MG said...

He'll have to teach "the deuce" all the great songs in his repetoire.

Congrats to the three of you!

Gator said...

Congratulations! :-)

James, Kathy and baby Claire

Miriam Goldstein said...

Yay from the Caribbean!