Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Soren: Goof

Here's a little clip of Soren being silly. I'd turned the viewfinder on the camera around so he could see himself.



The song he starts to sing in the video was composed by none other than Yours Truly -- it is titled The Baby Truck Song, and goes like this (to the tune of Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star):

Baby trucks are very nice
Kiss them once and kiss them twice
Whisper something in their ears
I don't know if trucks can hear
Baby trucks are very nice
Kiss them once and kiss them twice


He sings it to me every once in a while, which I find very flattering. It's nice to have my work appreciated by its audience.

3 comments:

Claudia Golden said...

Silly Boy!!!! I miss You Soren!!

Love,
Gramma

Anonymous said...

Ditto Claudia. Ditto!

KellyAnn said...

Silly Soren! Miss you!

~Auntie KellyAnn