Sunday, December 16, 2007

We're back!

Well, the Anchorage Adventure Extravaganza will have to be renamed, because we aren't in Anchorage any more. We got back to RI late on Monday after spending a night in Seattle (on purpose) and almost spending a night in Chicago (not on purpose). 

We definitely miss Alaska -- especially the friends we made there! -- but it's great to be settling in to our new house and getting ready for the holidays. I'm sneaking in a blog post when I should be cleaning the bathroom, and Chris is about to catch me, so I'm going to sign off -- I just wanted to say hi to all my loyal fans. I'll write more soon!

2 comments:

Megh said...

sniffle sniff...we miss you guys!

MG said...

Now that you're on the east coast...hopefully we'll get to meet!

Playdate at Christi's...ok, well, after I have my little munchkin. :)