Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Soren's Vocabulary

Here's what Soren's saying these days:

Hi! (the friendliest "hi" you've ever heard)
Mama
Daddy ("daii")
Cheese ("zheezh!")
Bath ("bap!")
Walk ("kkkkh")
Cookie ("kkkhi")

All the most important things in his life, as you can see. He may also say "truck" -- hard to tell right now.

And he also makes these animal sounds:

Elephant
Dog
Snake
Sheep
Guinea Pig
Duck
Bee (sounds a lot like the snake)
Lion/Bear/any other roaring animal

He is just so freaking cute.

For the record, I am really excited about our new house! Croquet at our place, baby!

5 comments:

Vishaal said...

Kids are to be cherished.. Do not miss the opportunity to be with them as much as possible.. Memories are the only things left when they grow up..

Claudia Golden said...

ok...what does a guinea pig sound like? don't forget to teach him what the giraffe says!

Gramma

Christi said...

I second the guinea pig question. Could we have a video of Soren doing that one? (I know, I'm showing my guinea pig ignorance again. I'm just hopeless.)

Anonymous said...

I third the guinea pig question. And I wand a video of the guinea pig doing it.

And I'll bite...what does a giraffe sound like?

(working from a National Geographic special awhile back, I think I do a pretty good impression of the sound a galapagos tortoise makes when it's having sex, but I might put that low on Soren's priority list)

Claudia Golden said...

thanks for clearing that whole guinea pig thing up..now to the giraffe...you'll have to ask Kirsten...as that was one of her favorite things to ask her little sister...."what does the giraffe say?" Funny. (second only to the "let's see who can be the quiet-est" game! (my favorite!)