Sunday, April 5, 2009

Trash Talk

I was playing Mario Kart last night for Soren's amusement, racing the courses he requested (usually Bowser's Castle and Mushroom Gorge) while trying to hold Sigrid in my lap and keep her from grabbing the controller. So my usually superior skillz were severely compromised. At one point, when I fell off a bridge into a lake of molten lava for the third time, this conversation ensued:

Soren: Mama, what's that sound?

Me: Um, what sound? I'm not sure.

Soren: That's the sound of you not playing very well.

Did I just get smacked down by a two-year-old??? Excuse me? Well, at least we know where he got the sassiness from.

2 comments:

KellyAnn said...

KellyAnn: Mom, can you get Kirsten some ice?

Mom: Um... Why?

KellyAnn: For that BURN!!!!!!



Wow.... Give Soren a high five from me!!!

Oh, and one more.


That's a third degree burn!!!



~Smelly Kelly <3

Sam @ Parenthetical said...

Man, I love that kid.

(In other news, Blogger's "word" verification for this comment is "aspump." Um.)